We are looking forward to seeing our Grade 1 and Grade 2 students tomorrow!
Here is some additional information before you arrive:
- Only JK orientation, grade 1 & 2 students that are registered for in-class instruction, can come to St. Paul on Tuesday.
- Please complete the COVID-19 Self-Assessment (link found here) before you leave for school in the morning. If your child is not well, please keep them home.
- Parents are not permitted on the blacktop or schoolyard for safety. St. Paul staff will be on the yard (in coloured vests) to guide students to their assigned classroom teacher (which was sent out via CASH ONLINE on September 4).
- JK families follow the instructions provided by your teacher for your orientation meeting.
- Supervision begins at 8:05 a.m., bell rings at 8:20 a.m. Please do not drop off students before 8:05 am – they will not be supervised.
- If you are driving your child to school please remember our New Drop Off & Pickup Procedures (No access to the school parking lot between 8:05 – 8:20 AM and 2:50 – 3:00 PM)
- Cones will be set up outside of the school doors for the Grade 1 and 2 students to show where to line up (by teacher name).
- If it is a light rain, the students will line-up outside.
- If it is a heavier rain, parents are to drop off their child(ren) where the blacktop begins to the right of the school in between the YMCA daycare and the 4 portables or where the blacktop meets a municipal path (e.g. Cloverdale Park). St. Paul staff will be on the yard (in coloured vests) to guide students to their assigned classroom teacher. Parents are prohibited from entering the school.
- Lunch is from 11:05 a.m. to 12:05 p.m.; eating from 11:05 a.m. to 11:25 a.m.
- Dismissal at the end of the day is 2:50 p.m.
- At the end of the day, students will be dismissed at their assigned doors and parents can pick up their children where they dropped them off in the morning (i.e. where the blacktop begins to the right of the school in between the YMCA daycare and the 4 portables or where the blacktop meets a municipal path (e.g. Cloverdale Park).
- Do not forget to pack a healthy lunch and snacks (lunch bag, backpack), mask(s), hand sanitizer (optional), raincoat or umbrella (optional) and a water bottle.
Please see this link for additional important back to school information.
|Looking forward to seeing our JK, Grade 1 and 2 students tomorrow!|